Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Brits are all agog about two cuties in their side sling half thongs!

There is a long running reality show in Great Britain called "The Only Way is Essex" (TOWIE).  And the cute gay couple Bobby Norton and Harry Derbidge showed up at a beach party in Side Sling Half Thongs.  Some folks say these are way too much and too extreme.  But I like them and I admire these two guys flaunting their nearly naked bodies without caring what others think!  In fact, I'm writing this blog tonight seated in a yellow one.  It feels good and is very comfortable!  I'm definitely wearing it at the beach this week!  Let me know what you think!












 























A NICE ENDING!
 
I later wore one of my red ones to the pool - same color as the boys.
I am older and not as slim hipped as they are but it fit pretty well in the rear:
 

 
But I guess I was too big and excited for the front:
 
 
 
Well, no one at the pool seemed to complain!
 

 

No comments: